Creating and Leading High Performance Teams
The success of leaders resides in their ability to engage and direct the effort of others to achieve results in a manner that creates energy, learning, and synergy amongst team members. This 3-day workshop provides critical skills to create and lead high performance teams.
Key learning objectives include:
- Understand the stages of team development and how to expedite transition to high performance
- Explore and redefine what it truly means to lead a team to bring out the best in others in a way that fosters innovation, creativity and engagement
- Explore the four different roles and leadership styles leaders play within teams
- Understand employee motivation and how to get employees “unstuck”
- Learn how to identify what type of leadership style individuals need based upon their ability and willingness levels
- Explore the essence of community building and engagement especially across generational difference in the workplace
- Develop your leaders voice to formulate, articulate direction and team focus in a manner that creates clarity and engagement
- Understand and experience what creates constructive team dynamics
- Assess the effectiveness of your existing team and develop a road map for increased performance
Click here for detailed agenda, program dates and cost.