Leading thru Change and Ambiguity
The tempo of change, uncertainty and ambiguity is a daily part of our workplace and continues to increase exponentially. Effective leaders understand change and deal effectively with ambiguity themselves so they can help team members do the same. There is no easy solution when it comes to leading thru change but by understanding how change dynamics shows up in teams and the systems we work in we can be more effective.
Key learning objectives are as follows:
- Assess your own capacity for change and your change style or preference
- Understand why we resist change and how to help overcome that resistance
- Understand resistance to change and learn how to reduce this resistance using several change management and leadership tools
- Understand the normal cycle of change and what we need to do to help ourselves and others through change
- Understand the notion of competing commitments that hold us back from changing and how to root your “no” during change in a higher, bigger picture “yes”.
- Learn how to embrace change and be more open and adaptive within the workplace
- Understand how to communicate more effectively during change; how to embrace the “rumour mill” and use it to your advantage
Click here for detailed agenda, program dates and cost.